Saturday 30 June 2012

After 18 hours of driving we have arrived for breakfast at a roadhouse and are waiting for Ewan and the rest of the crew while we charge all our devices.

Didn't get much sleep last night because the truck wasn't very comfortable. Internet doesn't seem to work on my phone so I am using Damiens phone. Our first destination in Newman is only a half hour away which is good because it starts at 3:00pm and it's only 11:00am now but depends on how quickly everyone else gets here.

Our first workshop with the kids is tomorrow which is where the tour officially starts getting exciting!!

4 comments:

  1. Mary-Lou Halvorson (Mum)1 July 2012 at 00:51

    Enjoy the afternoon Darling. Hope you sleep better tonight.
    Love
    Mum
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ned, I really hope you are having a fabulous trip. I really hope you will have a great time helping other kids learn music. I think your blog is really good. From India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ned, I can't believe you are actually doing this. How exciting. I wish I could be there and your blog looks great. From Isobel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ned, can you tell Digby his blog looks great and we are both really jealous! For some reason we couldn't post a comment on his blog. From Isobel and India.

    ReplyDelete